Board and Staff
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. Staff
- Joe Batcheller, President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brienne Maner, Vice President email@example.com
- Gina Rauk, Marketing Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Dahlmeier, Events Manager email@example.com
- Sarah Munce, Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors - meets the 4th Tuesday of the month at 4pm
- Ken Bashore, Vanguard Hospitality
- Mary Dally, Thurman, Comes & Foley, LLC
- Sheila Hazard, Southwestern Partners
- Chris Hanmer, CH Patisserie
- Angela Avila, Prairie Berry East Bank
- Scott Schoenen, East Side Plaza
- Vaney Hariri, Think 3D Solutions
- Anita Wetsch, Lloyd Companies
- Terri Schuver, Sticks and Steel
- Nancy Savage, Child's Play Toys
- Tiffany Miller, Davenport, Evans, Hurwitz & Smith (Chair)
- Kyle Raph, Co-op Architecture (Vice Chair)
- Derek Ohme, The First National Bank in Sioux Falls (Treasurer)
- Jessie Schmidt, Better Business Bureau (Secretary)
- James Krueger, Click Rain (Past Chair)
Committees and Meetings
Member Meeting - meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 8:30am
Mission: To engage, inform and educate members of important news and information, and to bring our members together to foster member to member relationships.
Marketing & Promotions - meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 2pm
The Marketing & Promotions Committee promotes the downtown experience through fun and engaging programming and activities.
Design & Development - meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 12pm
The Design & Development Committee is committed to the beautification of built environment through the following efforts: help craft a shared vision for the future of downtown; assist with facilitating stakeholder engagement meetings; and identify and create new place making opportunities.
Business Development - meets the 4th Monday of the month at 9am
The Business Development Committee is focused on recruiting new businesses downtown, developing programs for exsisting businesses to thrive, and administering the Retail Incubator Program as needed.
If you would like to offer your expertise on a Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. committee or task force, please contact us at (605) 338-4009 or email email@example.com.