DTSF Business Membership
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. (DTSF) is a membership-based organization with business and civic leaders dedicated to the success of the downtown Sioux Falls community. Join DTSF as a business member and help to provide the resources necessary for the organization to be a full-time advocate of a healthy and vibrant downtown district, while you enjoy many great perks!
- Exclusive Opportunity to participate in DTSF Events & Promotions (i.e. Restaurant Week, Art & Wine Walks, Crazy Days, First Fridays, etc.). Members also receive discounted vendor booth rates at summer events and free admission to have a float in the annual Parade of Lights event, the day after Thanksgiving!
- Business/organization & event listings on dtsf.com.
- DTSF website, Facebook and Twitter promo (we have a mobile-friendly website, over 16,000 likes on Facebook, and over 13,000 followers on Twitter, and over 4,700 followers on Instagram! Add us on Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/DTSiouxFalls.
- Free PR and media opportunities
- Bi-monthly Member and monthly Community e-news promo and updates
- Networking and communication at monthly membership meetings with free business seminars on social media, best business practices, marketing, etc.
- Free business listings and discounted advertising rates in the Explore Downtown Publication (40k distributed to area hotels, downtown businesses, and tourist attractions annually). Online version: click here. Advertising rates: click here.
- DTSF annual reports and market data
- Opportunities to reach downtown residents via mixers and meetings
Cost and Registration:
Click here for a full list of membership tiers. Dues start as low as $300 per year and $150 for non-profit organizations. Membership can be billed monthly, quarterly or any other option that works best for you.
Click here to complete your membership registration online.
Contact Brienne Maner, Communications & Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-338-4009 ext. 12 to learn more.