DTSF Business Membership
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. (DTSF) is a membership-based organization with business and civic leaders dedicated to the success of the downtown Sioux Falls community. Join DTSF as a business member and help to provide the resources necessary for the organization to be a full-time advocate of a healthy and vibrant downtown district, while you enjoy many great perks!
- Exclusive Opportunity to participate in DTSF Events & Promotions (i.e. Restaurant Week, Art & Wine Walks, Crazy Days, First Fridays, etc.). Members also receive discounted vendor booth rates at summer events and free admission to have a float in the annual Parade of Lights event, the day after Thanksgiving!
- Business/organization & event listings on dtsf.com.
- DTSF website, Facebook and Twitter promo (we have a mobile-friendly website, over 16,000 likes on Facebook, and over 13,000 followers on Twitter, and over 5,000 followers on Instagram! Add us on Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/DTSiouxFalls.
- PR and earned media opportunities
- Co-op advertising opportunities
- Bi-monthly Member and monthly Community e-news promo and updates
- Networking and communication at monthly membership meetings with free business seminars on social media, best business practices, marketing, etc.
- DTSF annual reports and market data
- Opportunities to reach downtown residents via mixers and meetings
Cost and Registration:
Click here for a full list of membership tiers. Dues start as low as $300 per year and $150 for non-profit organizations. Membership can be billed monthly, quarterly or any other option that works best for you.
Click here to complete your membership registration online.
Contact Brienne Maner, Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-338-4009 ext. 12 to learn more.