Date(s): Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Location: Downtown Riverfront from 6th Street to 8th Street
SAVE THE DATE! Specifics TBA
Application due: July 14, 2017
Walk, run, bike, canoe or kayak to this event located on the city of Sioux Falls bike trail at the Downtown River Greenway! Find downtown city parking here.
Consider the following lots, which are available for event parking:
• North Cherapa Place (No Event Parking in South Cherapa Place) 300 N Cherapa
• Lutheran Social Services 300 E 6th Street
• 8th & Railroad Center 401 E 8th Street
• Lumber Exchange (CNA) Building Lot & Ramp 101 S Reid Street
• Commerce Center 200 N Phillips Avenue
Bicycle parking will be available at the venue in the North Cherapa Place parking lot, courtesy of Falls Area Bicyclists.
Persons requiring special accommodation for participation in Downtown Riverfest should call 605-338-4009 during regular business hours at least 48 hours prior to the event. Special needs will be accommodated whenever reasonably possible.