The Blue Ball: A Benefit for Better Blood Sugars
Date(s): Saturday, April 7, 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 201 East 8th Street
Contact: Bethany McKenzie
This event, hosted by Let Me Be 83, is a fundraiser by the Rivere Foundation to provide an alternative nutrition and insulin dosing method to aid in the management of Type 1 Diabetes. We fundamentally believe that people with Type 1 Diabetes deserve normal, non-diabetic blood sugars. It is our passion to spread the word that there IS another way to manage diabetes.
The Blue Ball is a benefit to raise funds for:
- Education and counseling for newly diagnosed patients and their families.
- Advocacy for access to affordable insulin.
- Research with an emphasis on finding a biological cure for Type 1 Diabetes.
The night will include:
- social hour + specialty blue cocktails by GoodSpirits Fine Wine & Liquor
- a full low-carb sit down dinner (easy on the blood sugars AND the Spanx)
- freshly prepared low carb desserts (guiltless pleasures for everyone)
- exclusive seating in The Blue Light Lounge
- dancing tunes by DJ Kor of Pinnacle Productions
- adult humor on-and-off of the blue carpet
- and so much more!