Job Opening: Office Administrator
Monday, November 23, 2015
DTSF is seeking a FT Office Administrator to keep the busy office organized and running efficiently while providing staff support as needed. Casual, fun and fast-paced work environment, some benefits, free parking, PTO/Vacation/Holidays and pay DOE. The Office Administrator will provide assistance to the DTSF board and staff. Candidate must have superior communication and customer service skills, be well organized, passionate about the downtown Sioux Falls community and self-motivated.
- Assisting the Executive Director with scheduling, reports and presentations, financial data and other types of correspondence.
- Answering phone calls, emails, take meeting minutes and offer staff project support as assigned.
- Handle cashier and sales functions, office supplies and vendors, as well as sorting/distributing mail.
- Ad sales, event and promotion assistance.
- Accounting and HR assistance.
- Updating website content.
- Maintenance staff liaison.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Digital content management experience a plus, but not required
- Payroll, A/P, A/R experience a plus but not required
- Experience developing organizational efficiency a plus, but not required
- Passionate about the downtown Sioux Falls community
- Minimum of 5 years office experience
- College degree can be substituted for 2 years of experience
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Job closes December 23, 2015.