Thank you for supporting Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc.!
Your DTSF membership dollars and participation help to support the continued growth of a healthy downtown and a better community for residents and visitors alike.
Membership Benefits Available through December 31, 2018:
1. Have a say in the future of downtown Sioux Falls!
- Explore opportunities to participate in DTSF organizing committees
- Receive b2b mentoring and discuss operating issues during a member roundtable discussion
- Place your vote for incoming DTSF board members during the DTSF Annual Meeting.
Contact Brienne for more info.
2. Increase your PR reach through earned media opportunities, whether that’s by sponsoring a DTSF signature event or promotion, or through individual efforts and collaboration.
Contact Brienne for more info.
3. Make better business decisions with access to DTSF reports and market data; annual reports available through the DTSF office.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
4. Tell your story; share information about your business through newsletter promotion, reaching nearly 4,000 inboxes each month.
Email email@example.com to submit requests.
- Community Newsletters are sent out to the DTSF master email list, which hits upwards of 3,100 per month and growing. Members can promote events, sales, specials, etc., through the community-wide newsletter. Submit information relevant to the month it is being sent by the 26th of each month; the newsletter is sent on or around the 1st of each month.
- Membership Newsletters are sent out to the DTSF membership email list, which hits around 450 inboxes monthly. Members can both receive & promote business news, DTSF internal news, and learn about upcoming networking and mixer opportunities. Content submittals are due by the 10th of the each month; the newsletter is sent on or around the 15th of each month.
5. Participate in networking opportunities such as:
- Monthly DTSF Membership meetings take place on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 8:30am. Make sure you provide us the email addresses of all staff whom would like to receive meeting notices. You are welcome to provide updates and make asks of members at the meetings. For more information, contact Brienne.
- Quarterly DTSF Mixer events will be shared through email and the Facebook Group as they come up.
- Make sure to request to be added to our private DTSF Facebook Group, and feel free to share information and ask questions.
- A full monthly calendar of community-wide networking opportunities and conferences will be emailed to you in the Membership Newsletter.
- Grow your digital footprint through social media promotion to over 19,000 on Facebook, 14,800 on Twitter, and over 6,300 on Instagram. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests.
- Stretch your marketing budget with business and event listings at dtsf.com, reaching over 1 million visitors annually. Email email@example.com with requests.
- Save money on vendor booth fees with discounts at high traffic downtown summer events, such as Downtown Riverfest, Eastbank Block Parties, and Hot Summer Nites. Apply here. Email Steven with any event-related questions.
- Increase exposure and foot traffic through exclusive participation in DTSF retail promotions such as: First Fridays, Restaurant Week, Crazy Days, and Art & Wine Walk. Email Sarah for more information, and requests to participate will be emailed to you, and shared in the DTSF Facebook Group.
- DTSF’s Marketing Committee is focused on bringing foot traffic to the downtown are through umbrella marketing, which will include co-op advertising opportunities. If you have questions about marketing & advertising opportunities, email Brienne.
- If you are supporting DTSF at a membership level of $5,000 or above, you will be recognized at the annual meeting and in the annual report, on DTSF letterhead and community newsletter template, prominently at dtsf.com, and will be offered the opportunity to be recognized at monthly membership meetings, mixers, etc. Contact Brienne to learn more about these benefits.
Have a question about any of the benefits above? Call, email, or stop by the office anytime. We are open Monday-Friday, 9am until 5pm.
Brienne Maner | Vice President
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc.
230 South Phillips Avenue, #306
605-338-4009 ext. 12