Support the community while shopping in Downtown Sioux Falls this holiday season!
The Downtown Gives coupon book is back with a new recipient and exclusive deals.
All proceeds will support the Center for New Americans, of Lutheran Social Services and its STEP Classes (Skills That Employ People). These monthly STEP Classes provide job-specific English language training for adult refugees and immigrants who are preparing for career pathways and employment. Last year, the Downtown Gives Coupon Book sales raised over $7,200 for the Girl Scouts – Dakota Horizons.
For just $15 (plus tax) you will receive a variety of coupons from 28 participating DTSF member businesses! Visit any participating location to purchase a coupon book beginning on November 2 – December 31st, 2018.
If you purchase a coupon book on or before December 19, 2018*, you will also be able to register to win $200 in gift cards! Don’t miss out on these great deals and the opportunity to help raise funds for a wonderful program.
*(Drawing will take place on December 20th, 2018)
Participating locations include:
- Acorn 19/Bead Co. – 319 South Phillips Avenue
- Bread & Circus Sandwich Kitchen – 600 North Main Avenue
- Chelsea’s Boutique – 220 South Phillips Avenue
- Child’s Play Toys – 233 South Phillips Avenue
- Coffea Roasterie – 200 South Phillips Avenue
- Cookie Jar – 230 South Phillips Avenue
- EmBe – 300 West 11th Street
- Fernson on 8th – 201 North Weber Avenue, #100
- Game Chest – 401 North Phillips Avenue, #113
- Great Outdoor Store – 201 East 10th Street
- Grille 100 Restaurant (Holiday Inn City Centre) – 100 West 8th Street
- Half Baked – 120 South Phillips Avenue
- K Restaurant – 401 East 8th Street, #128
- M.B. Haskett – 324 South Phillips Avenue
- Mahlander’s Appliance and Lighting – 8th Street and Minnesota Avenue
- Nyberg’s Ace (Downtown location) – 200 East 12th Street
- Palmer Lea – 206 South Phillips Avenue
- Plum’s Cooking Company – 401 East 8th Street, #107
- Rehfeld’s Art & Framing – 210 South Phillips Avenue
- Rug & Relic – 401 East 8th Street, #114
- Say Anything Jewelry – 225 South Phillips Avenue
- Sharing the Dream in Guatemala – 421 North Phillips Avenue
- Shop Dog Boutique – 5015 South Western Avenue
- Simply Perfect – 401 East 8th Street, #108
- Sticks and Steel – 401 East 8th Street, #118
- Young & Richards – 222 South Phillips Avenue
- Zandbroz Variety – 209 South Phillips Avenue