Finding a way to celebrate the mom(s) in your life can feel tricky. We’ve gathered 4 lovely ideas for celebrating your mom, grandma, partner, or mother figure in your life.
1. Share a meal
Tasty food and time together? It’s a go-to for a reason!
Gather your clan and enjoy a meal:
2. Send a Bouquet
Brighten her day with a beautiful arrangement:
- 605 Florista
- Bella Rosa
- Or, gift a live plant from Deku Tree!
3. Gift an Experience
Share time at an activity or event, such as:
- A Performance at the Washington Pavilion
- Movie at the State Theatre
- Make & Take: Mother’s Day Edition by Jane Rae events. Includes floral tutorial, cocktails, snacks, and a giveaway!
- Date night at Plum’s Special Reserve Mother’s Day cooking class
4. Write a Note
Jot down the things you appreciate about her! We’ve rounded up a few card options available downtown to suit your style: