The DTSF Difference
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. leads the charge in creating the most enticing downtown in America. We do so by connecting, growing, and celebrating downtown. It takes all of us to make that happen though. Together, we are building a stronger downtown for Sioux Falls, the region, and beyond.
- Member Meetings keep you informed on all the latest downtown happenings every second Tuesday of the month at different locations downtown at 8:30am.
- DTSF Neighborhood Tours give a glimpse of the variety of new or existing member businesses and gain more knowledge to provide exceptional visitor experiences with the most powerful form of marketing: Word of mouth.
- Join the DTSF Business Membership Group on Facebook for DTSF announcements, member updates, and asking questions.
- Membership Newsletters provides important member information on a monthly basis.
- Community Newsletters hit over 4,000 of inboxes monthly with your events and promotions.
- DTSF Committees allow members to have a say in the future of downtown and
- DTSF events and promotions, such as Art & Wine Walk or Burger Battle, put customers in your business. Participating members gain exposure through the social media, local media, and DTSF Digital Passport.
- DTSF.com has over one million visitors a year checking our member events, business directory, property listings, and more. The Member Portal allows you to provide us with your latest updates.
- DTSF Gift Cards drive customers to your business and work wherever credit cards are accepted. With over
- DTSF’s social media—reach 28,000+ people by adding DTSF as a co-host to your Facebook events.
- DTSF’s marketing puts a bullseye on downtown and increases exposure for your business.
- Sponsor DTSF events and promotions to gain even more exposure.
- Vendor booths at DTSF events, like Riverfest, help grow your business’s exposure.
- Access valuable data with our pedestrian reports and market data.
- DTSF’s Annual Meeting is an opportunity to reflect on the past year and enjoy the successes of the entire downtown community.
- DTSF spotlights our members through local and social media, telling their stories and giving kudos.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Membership Coordinator, Charlee Riker, at email@example.com or by calling our office at 605-338-4009.