No more hearing “There’s nothing to do!” Whether you’re planning a date, a family trip, or a night out with friends, downtown has everything you need for your next dose of fun! We’ve gathered this week’s downtown events to help you enjoy all the energy and excitement downtown has to offer. All you have to do is choose which one you’ll attend!
Events for this week (updated mid-week):
Friday, July 23
- South Dakota Governor’s 9th Biennial Artist Reception Washington Pavilion 5pm-8pm. Free event featuring 66 artists from diverse backgrounds across the state. Starting with open house, discussion, and social hour.
- Levitt Concerts 6pm
- Friday – Southern Avenue: 2020 GRAMMY nominee Southern Avenue is a boundary-breaking Memphis combo that carries the Southern soul legacy into the 21st century and beyond.
- Saturday – Wild Earp: Wild Earp takes you on a road trip across Americana, taking his time along those country roads and learning some bad habits in the city.
Saturday, July 24
- Yoga on the Waterfront Prana Sioux Falls at ODE to Food & Drink 9:30pm. Donation based classes for everyone! All proceeds benefit the Foundation for Suicide Prevention and Awareness! Join instructor, Jill Erickson for another amazing class
- July AgVenture Event at StockYard Ag Experience at Falls Park 11am. Fun picnic scavenger hunt and learning about food and farmers. AgVenture Club is free and is offered to K- 5th grade age range.
- BINGO!! and Craft Beer at WoodGrain Brewery 3pm. Free BINGO with Craft beer and prizes of course! come early and grab a seat because they go quickly!
- Falls Art Market – BronzeAge Art Casting 8:30am-1:30pm. Enjoy this relaxed, outdoor art market featuring local art, artist demos, and outdoor workshops for all ages. Includes outdoor workshops.
- Nyberg’s Ace Hot Classics Night on closed down 1st Avenue by Nyberg Ace downtown 4pm-10pm. Largest car show in downtown. Come to check out classic cars, food trucks and live music from Surfin’ Safari and Last Call.
- Moonlight Movies – Ghostbusters (2019) approx 9pm at Fawick Park. Free family events at Fawick Park. Bring your favorite blanket or chair, and enjoy popcorn, candy, soda, and water available for purchase on site.
- Downtown Trolley is here for the summer! This is a hop-on, hop-off historic tour of downtown Sioux Falls and offers a unique experience for the whole family to enjoy. Riders can hop on or off at any trolley stop to take a break and enjoy all downtown has to discover! $2 per adult and 12 & under free.
- Friday – Saturday: 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm