DTSF presents the 25th Annual Hot Summer Nites event on Wednesday, July 18, from 5:30 p.m. -10:30 p.m. Hundreds of Corvettes from across the country will line historic Phillips & Main Avenues in downtown Sioux Falls for the “hottest nite” of the year.
- Corvette Club Welcome Event at Jerry’s Chevrolet & Corvette Center from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
- Hot Summer Nites event begins at 5:30 PM on Phillips & Main Avenues in downtown Sioux Falls. Beverage tents, non-food vendors, Corvettes, and street musicians scattered througout the venue.
- The Midco Kid’s Zone opens at 5:30 PM and is located in the Midco lot at 13th & Phillips, featuring a ‘touch-a-truck’ event with vehicles for kids to interact with courtesy of Sioux Falls Police and Fire Rescue, Midco, Coca-Cola, DTSF, and the Sioux Falls Corvette Club!
- Food & Beverage court opens in the Great Western Bank parking lot (directly North of the Washington Pavilion) at 5:30 PM.
- Live entertainment begins at 5:30 PM on the main stage, located in the northwest corner of the Washington Pavilion.
Venue: Phillips and Main Avenues from 10th to 14th Street, plus 11th, 12th and 13th Streets between. 10th Street will remain open to through traffic. Streets Close at 5:15pm. No street parking within the event venue is allowed after 4:00 p.m. Meters will be labeled accordingly.
NO SMOKING OR OUTSIDE BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE.
Spectator Parking: FREE in the 1st Avenue Ramp after 5:00pm, enter westbound on 10th Street. ADA parking is available in the 1st Avenue Ramp. siouxfallsparking.org for more info.
Unregistered Corvettes should park along Main Avenue. Violators will be asked to move.
Enjoy cold beverages, great food, and fantastic entertainment!
Great Western Bank Food Court Vendors:
- Gyros & More
- Stone’s Famous Kettle Corn
- SDSU Ice Cream
- Snortz Barbeque
- Tasty Trolley
- Hunny & Bunny
- The Lunch Box
- Backyard Grill
- Breaking Burrito
- Phan Food LLC
- Boki Gelato
- Black Hills Corvette Classic
- Sioux Falls Corvette Club
- Bath Fitters
- Sea Foam
- Highest Health Chiropractic
- Michels Communications Corporation
- Art with Anndell
- CCC Information Services
- Grand Falls Casino
- First Bank & Trust
- The God’s Child Project
Main Stage Entertainment:
- 10 Miles From Nowhere: 5:30 – 7:00 PM.
- Guilty Pleasures Orchestra: 7:30 – 10:30 PM.
The event is sponsored by Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort, Motor Market Magazine and Great Western Bank.
If an ADA accommodation is needed, please contact Steven Dahlmeier at 605-338-4009 at least 5 days in advance of the event.