Celebrate the warmer weather in downtown Sioux Falls! We have an exciting First Friday filled with art receptions, live music, food & drink specials, and more signature DTSF events.
Here are your May First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- Primp Boutique: 50% off sale rack, plus artist Macaela Trapp in store selling her artwork.
FOOD & DRINK
- Blarney Stone Pub: Happy Hours 3:00pm-6:00pm; 9:00pm till Close: $1.00 OFF drafts, bar pours, and house wine; discounted appetizers. ClawRita Friday: 5:00pm-12:00am: Tequila, Triple Sec & Sweet & Sour. Garnished with a can of Red Bull. Choose from a variety of flavors – $5.50
- Rough Cut Social First Friday 1/2 Price Pitchers: Every First Friday, Rough Cut Social (formerly downtown Escape 605) offers 1/2 off domestic pitchers! They also have live axe throwing lanes.
- Free admission at Washington Pavilion 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities and fascinating demonstrations with science center interactors. Discounted tickets to educational films in the Wells Fargo CineDome also available.
- 50% off State Theatre tickets for 50 years of Lloyd Companies: Lloyd is covering 50% of the ticket prices and giving attendees a free small popcorn on the First Friday showing! See the show for only $6!
More information coming soon. Please check back!