Celebrate the warmer weather in downtown Sioux Falls! We have an exciting First Friday filled with art receptions, live music, food & drink specials, and more signature DTSF events.
Come downtown for this year’s May Art & Wine Walk! A wide variety of artists and wine samples await, as you visit locations in downtown Sioux Falls. Viewing the art and meeting artists is free.
Come downtown to enjoy more special events and promotions on First Friday:
- Free admission at Washington Pavilion 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities and fascinating demonstrations with science center interactors. Discounted tickets to educational films in the Wells Fargo CineDome also available.
- Downtown First Friday 1/2 Price Pitchers at Escape 605: Every First Friday, downtown Escape 605 offers 1/2 off domestic pitchers! Escape 605 also has live axe throwing lanes at their downtown location.
- Dada Gastropub: Rory Cowger will be painting a mural on DaDa’s garage door! There will be Bottomless Beer and Jungle Juice, Star wars themed cocktails (may the forth be with you), Music, and the launch of their newest food/drink menu.
- Remedy Brewing Co: Remedy Brewing will be rocking with 1 pound of Lamb chislic, served with kettle chips, chimichurri, and Ranch for $28.00. Very Limited.
- Severance Brewing Company: Severance Brewing will have the Old Skool Jersey Rippers & Balls food truck from 5:00-9:00pm and live music by Geoff Gunderson from 6:00-8:00pm.
- Chelsea’s Boutique: Chelsea’s Boutique is having a BOGO (buy-one-get-one) 30% OFF storewide (in store only) all day long. They will be open late into the evening with live music by Elisabeth Hunstad.
- Blarney Stone Pub: Happy Hours 3pm-6pm; 9pm till Close: $1.00 OFF drafts, bar pours, and house wine; discounted appetizers. ClawRita Friday: 5pm-12am: Tequila, Triple Sec & Sweet & Sour. Garnished with a can of Red Bull. Choose from a variety of flavors – $5.50
- Sharing the Dream in Guatemala: 15% off all scarves both in-store and online. Online shoppers use code “weaver” at checkout to save. May 5 – 8.
- Primp Boutique: May 7 Only – 70% off sale rack + Live Makeup Artist featuring Megan Bertsch Beauty. BOGO Free initial necklaces May 7 – 9.
Check back for updated and added events!