Find deals, specials, and unique events every First Friday in Downtown Sioux Falls. From art receptions, live music, retails deals, and food & drinks specials, there’s something for everybody!
November First Friday kicks off the sale of this year’s Downtown Gives Coupon Book! This annual fundraiser brings downtown businesses together to donate to a local charity. Help give back with DTSF to the 2019 benefactor, DakotAbilities! Available for purchase at participating locations for $15 (plus tax). Get your holiday shopping done while supporting the community!
Here are your November First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30AM – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- Summit Tap Feature at JL Beers Sioux Falls: Come for fun while JL Beers hosts a local brewery. There will be beer, burgers, and a chance to win a turn table. 5PM – 10PM, 323 South Phillips Avenue.
- Straight No Chaser at Washington Pavilion: Straight No Chaser is bringing The Open Bar Tour to Washington Pavilion. 8PM – 10PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- Halloween Costume Contest at Books n Brewz Pizzeria LLC: Come music, fun, and costume contest for favorite characters from books! 7PM – 10PM, 201 North Weber Avenue.
Check back for updated and added events.