Even though we’re entering into the Fall season, you can still experience deals, specials, and events on First Fridays in Downtown Sioux Falls! That’s right, the first Friday of every month hosts many events just for anybody.
Come downtown for a Fall favorite with the October Art & Wine Walk! A wide variety of artists and wine samples await, as you visit locations on both sides of the river in Downtown Sioux Falls while viewing art and meeting the artists for free. Find a full list of artists and locations at the DTSF website.
Here are your October First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30AM – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- Mamma Mia! at Sioux Empire Community Theatre: Mamma Mia showing at the Downtown Sioux Falls Orpheum Theater. 7PM, 315 North Phillips Avenue.
- Urban Design Presented by Ken Smith at Museum of Visual Materials: He will present recent work and discuss current issues and concerns within the practice of Landscape Architecture and Urban Design. 3:30PM – 5PM, 500 North Main Avenue.
- Adult Spelling Bee at Books n Brewz Pizzeria LLC: Test your spelling skills at Siouxland Libraries’ Fourth Annual Adult Spelling Bee! 8PM – 10PM, 201 North Weber Avenue.
- Art & Wine Walk featuring Quint Ford at Rug & Relic: Merging inspiration drawn from emotion, nature, & music, Sioux Falls impressionist artist Quint Ford will be joining Rug & Relic. 5PM – 8PM, 401 East Street Suite 114.
- Bechtolds Presents Wildlife Artist Mark Anderson: South Dakota wild life artist Mark Anderson will be there displaying his artwork and answering questions. 5PM – 10PM, 325 South Phillips Avenue.
- Pink Eye – Art by Lacey Eidem & Derek Meier at Vishnu Bunny Tattoo: PINK EYE featuring Mitchell, SD artist Lacey Eidem and Minneapolis, MN artist Derek Meier will open with a DJ, live music and rose colored art galore. 7PM – 11PM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
- First Friday Art Show at Full Circle Book Co-op: The debut art show of MegMel Arts will be taking place during the First Friday Art & Wine Walk. 5PM – 9PM, 123 West 10th Street. Check back for updated and added events
Find more information about downtown Sioux Falls at dtsf.com!