Downtown Sioux Falls is downright magical during the holiday season, with an abundance of lights and cozy vibes. Here are five ways to really embrace all that downtown has to offer this season:
1. Visit Winter Wonderland at Falls Park:
Falls Park is home to a spectacular nightly light display now through January 10th. Drive through or park the car and take an evening stroll!
2. Attend the Washington Pavilion’s Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony, Nov 27th
Kick off the holiday season on Friday, November 27 at 6:45pm. Prefer to stay home? Watch the ceremony on Facebook live!
3. Jump start your holiday gift shopping during Small Business Saturday, Nov 28th
Find exclusive deals here and start planning your trip.
Bonus Tips: purchase a Downtown Gives Coupon book for amazing savings at over 30 downtown retailers!
Looking for gift ideas? Check out the Downtown Shopping Guides, with suggestions for everyone on your list
4. Enjoy concessions, visit Santa, and catch a movie at the newly-restored State Theatre
The State is opening after nearly 30 years!
Friday, Nov. 27, 5-9 pm: Lobby open for viewing and concessions
Saturday, Nov. 28, 10 am – 5 pm: Lobby open for viewing and concessions, with socially-distant Santa visits from 10 am – 1 pm.
Dec. 11, 7 pm: The State’s inaugural showing: White Christmas (1954)
5. Hop on the Holiday Trolley
Take a ride through historic downtown with holiday trolley rides! The trolley runs every Saturday between Thanksgiving and Christmas from 11am -7pm
View map and more information HERE.