Small Business Saturday is an American shopping holiday held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year.
First observed on November 27, 2010, it is a counterpart to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which feature big box retail and e-commerce stores respectively.
Downtown Sioux Falls retailers, restaurants, bars, and other specialty shops will be open for business on Small Business Saturday, November 26, and encourage you to come downtown and #ShopSmall this holiday season. Check back often as deals are continually being added.
All deals, specials, and sales good on Small Business Saturday only, unless otherwise specified.
– Nyberg’s Ace (Downtown location only): 50% off one regular priced item $30 or less (with coupon), Gift Card Sale – $25 gift card for $20; $50 gift card for $40; $100 gift card for $80!
– Primp Boutique: 20% off all full priced items, 70% off sale racks, spend $50 and receive a free gift! These specials offered 11/23 – 11/27.
– Studio 20/20: 30% off Lanvin collection, 20% off entire boutique, chance to win RayBan sunwear, complimentary champagne.
– Terra Shepherd: 25% off clothing in-store
– Thomas James & Bechtold Jewelry: Buy $450 or more in merchandise, and choose a FREE Obaku quartz watch from Denmark! While supplies last.
- 9am to 11am: 40% off storewide on full priced items (online code: SMALL40)
- 11am to 1pm: 30% off storewide full priced items (online code: SMALL30)
- 1pm to midnight: 20% off storewide full priced items (online code: SMALL20)
- $99 and under sale rack
- FREE gift with purchase while supplies last (in-store only)
- Complimentary refreshments while you shop!
– Veza: 25% off of outerwear, 20% off of sweaters and candles, and sale rack marked $49 or less