Jam-packed weekend or planning on no plans for the three-day weekend? Come to Downtown Sioux Falls! Take advantage of the long weekend to enjoy some of the final summer activities like the Downtown Trolley and Moonlight Movies. Plan on coming to Downtown Sioux Falls for special events, activities, and sales from Friday to Monday!
- Downtown Trolley – Final weekend of Summer Hours: Friday & Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 7:00pm.
- Sculpture Walk & Arc of Dreams
- Falls Park Visitors Center 9:00am – 9:00pm
- Washington Pavilion
- Friday & Saturday 10:00am – 5:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm – 5:00pm, Monday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Shop Downtown (most stores open on Labor Day)
- Dine/Drink Downtown (most establishments open on Labor Day)
- Free Downtown Parking, including Labor Day!
Friday, August 30
- Final Plaza Concert Series Sioux Falls Chamber Music Collective – Old Courthouse Museum 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies – Blarney Stone Pub 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Live Music with Two White Squares – WoodGrain Brewing Co. 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Improv Falls Presents: Booze Line (Is It Anyway?) – Icon Event Hall + Lounge 8:00pm – 10:00pm
- Final DTSF Street Musician – Robert Schneidewind (Classical Guitar) – Phillips Avenue Plaza 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- DJ Noyes & Fishbowl Friday – Wiley’s Tavern 9:00pm – 1:30am
Saturday, August 31
- Falls Park Farmer’s Market 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Beer + Hip Hop Yoga – Remedy Brewing Company 10:00am – 11:00am
- Remedy New Brews! – Remedy Brewing Company 11:00am
- Downtown Food Tour 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Live Music with For Earth Below – R Wine Bar 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Open Mic Night – Books n Brewz Pizzeria 7:00pm – 10:00pm
- Final DTSF Street Musician – Jazz Reflections (Jazz Standards) – Phillips Avenue Plaza & Two White Squares (Folk/Pop) – Riverfront Amphitheater 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Psych Night: The Good Trip – Full Circle Book Co-op 8:00pm – 12:00am
- Final Moonlight Movie Superman (1978) – Fawick Park 8:30pm
Sunday, September 1
- Pokemon League – Sioux Falls Game Chest 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Live Music with Elisabeth Hunstad – Crawford’s Bar and Grill 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Labor Day Monday, September 2
- Live Music with Ryan Reiffenberger – Parker’s Bistro 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Poetry Roundtable – Full Circle Book Co-op 7:00pm – 9:00pm
- Happy Hour – Wine Time on Main 3:00pm – 6:00pm
DTSF Sales & Holiday Hours:
- Chelsea’s Boutique: Regular hours Saturday & Sunday, Monday Noon – 5:00PM
- BOGO 30% off sale! Buy one, get one for 30% off.
- Great Outdoor Store: Regular hours Saturday & Sunday, Monday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Additional 10% off one sale item and an additional 20% off of tow or more. Take 25% off in the gear loft.