We’ll soon bid farewell to another month and you know what that means… Another First Friday in DTSF!
Bundle up and come enjoy this month’s art receptions, anniversary parties, live music, and food & drink specials.
Another fierce competition is coming back this March, and we’re not just talking about basketball. Get ready for the 5th Annual Downtown Mash Madness! Taste and vote for your favorite local beers, with the competition kicking off this March First Friday.
Here are your March First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities and fascinating demonstrations with science center interactors. Discounted tickets to educational films in the Wells Fargo CineDome also available.
- Downtown First Friday Half Price Pitchers at Escape 605. Reserve a lane, come enjoy the downtown atmosphere, and experience an Axe-ceptional time!
- Thompson & Everist: First Friday Art Reception at Rehfeld’s Art & Framing. Enjoy dynamic and layered watercolor landscapes by Thompson and light-filled, suspended, semiprecious stone pieces by Everist. There will also be an artist talk at 7pm! Please attend wearing your snazziest mask
- First Friday Live Music with the Hegg Brothers at R Wine Bar & Kitchen.
- First Friday Live Music at The Source Coffee Roastery & Taproom. Come grab a coffee or a beer and listen to live music by Dan Sahr from
- Young & Richards First Friday sale: 25% off storewide, 30% off all baby clothes, 50% off silver jewelry
Check back for updated and added events!