We’ll soon bid farewell to another month and you know what that means… Another First Friday in DTSF!
Bundle up and come enjoy this month’s art receptions, anniversary parties, live music, and food & drink specials.
Another fierce competition is coming back this March, and we’re not just talking about basketball. Get ready for the 4th Annual Downtown Mash Madness! Taste and vote for your favorite local beers, with the frosty competition kicking off this March First Friday.
Here are your March First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30AM – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- Metaphysics: Featured Arts Exhibit and Sioux Falls Arts Council: The SFAC features a new exhibition every two months in an effort to give emerging artists and arts organizations an opportunity to showcase their work. Artists are selected by a panel of jurors and are then presented to the public in a celebratory open house. These events are free and open to the public. Wine, beer, and hors d’oeuvres will be available. 6PM-8PM, 326 East 8th Street.
- French Date Night at Plum’s Cooking Company: Many contend that French cooking is the world’s finest. You can be the judge bring your partner to date night at Plum’s where chef John Gilbertson will demonstrate some of his favorite French recipes. 6PM – 8PM, 401 East 8th Street.
- Catapult at Sioux Falls Orpheum Theater Center: CATAPULT is, technically, a shadow dance company. What it really is: a theatrical art form that is an amazingly imaginative combination of dance, story-telling and sculpture. 7:30PM – 9:30PM, 315 North Phillips Avenue.
- The Magic Number – 3 Artists and Their Art at Third Eye Gallery: HE MAGIC NUMBER will feature locals Bel Atizay, Josh Lee and Pierre’s Jae Lee. These artists all have unique styles and will bring a fresh vision to the friendly confines of the Third Eye Gallery.
Show will open March 6th with all the spoils of First Friday, music, beers, floppers and buns and all ages welcome, no cover. 7PM – 11PM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
- Chris Pohlson Friday & Saturday Night at Paramount Studio Cocktails & Food: Great live music from local Chris Pohlson. 8PM – 11PM, 307 South Phillips Avenue.
Check back for updated and added events.