The first official day of Autumn is upon us. Whether you want to learn how to cook delicious comfort-food, try on coats from the newest fall collection, drink a dark, frothy stout, or dress up and get a little spooky – there’s something for everyone. Come “fall” in love with Downtown Sioux Falls at these events!
October 23 – 25
- Sioux Falls Zombie Walk in Downtown Sioux Falls
- 27th Annual Halloween Bash at the El Riad Shrine
- Halloween Party and Costume Contest w/ DJ Noyes at Wiley’s Tavern
- Monster Mash Bash at PAve! 🎃🍻
- Downtown Trick or Treat
- FAB HalloTweed Ride with Falls Area Bicyclists
- Hocus Pocus & Ghostbusters at The State Theatre!
- Story & Craft at the Museum of Visual Materials
- Old Courthouse Museum Halloween Party at Old Courthouse Museum
- New Belgium VooDoo Halloween Tap Feature & Costume Party at JL Beers Sioux Falls
- TH Grey Halloween Costume Party!
Keep checking back for updated information and new events through the season!
- Harvest Open House at Sticks and Steel
- Jon Crane Exhibition at Rehfeld’s Art and Framing
- TH Grey Fashion Show at the Rock Garden by Bros Brasserie
- One Autumn Night at Museum of Visual Materials
- Harvest Iron Pour 2018 at BronzeAge Casting
- Falls Art Market at BronzeAge Casting
- Falls Park Farmer’s Market at Falls Park
- Beervana at Monk’s House of Ale Repute
- 2018 Komen South Dakota Race for the Cure® at Falls Park
- Remedy Brewing Co. Oktoberfest! at Remedy Brewing Co.
- October First Friday in Downtown Sioux Falls
- Art & Wine Walk in Downtown Sioux Falls
- SCARY Monsters (and super creeps) at Vinshu Bunny Tattoo
- YMCA Halloween Harvest Fest at YMCA Leif Ericson Day Camp
- Fetching Fall Craft & Bake Sale at Sioux Falls Area Humane Society
- Shop Dog Brewery Tour in Downtown Sioux Falls