Shop, sip, eat and be entertained under the stars! Enjoy our free, annual 605 Made Night Market in the Raven parking lot at the corner of 6th Street & Phillips Avenue!
Almost three dozen makers will offer a fabulous mix of handcrafted items. Food trucks will offer everything from barbecue, burgers and burritos to loaded mac-and-cheese and pizza. Leaders Engaged and Determined, or LEAD, sponsored by Hi-Fi Hair, will sell beer and hard seltzer. A half-dozen performers will keep the crowd entertained.
There are so many incredible makers joining the Night Market this year including: Acreage Creations, Aroma Dakota, Back Forty Beef, Baking Up A Storm, Berrybrook Organics, Bearded Buffalo Trading Co., Braxton’s Bubble Co., CynFull Art, Daily Clean Food & Drink, Deb’s Designer Crafts, The Dog Mom Society, Do-Overs by Shelleen, Dream Folk Studio, The Effortless Bow, Everiety, Five Birds, Heart of the City Bakery, InsideOut Moz, Irish Twins Soap Co., The Jam Man, JWO Designs, Knotty Gnome Variety & Salvage, LA Kreations, The Long Barn, Maker’s Way Fiber Mill, Mama Troll Salsa, Mandy Ellen Designs, Mimsy Mountain Creations, Notable Press, Pomegranate Market, Sawdust Homemade Creations, Sew Doggy Boutique, Tail Chasers Pet Services, Tara Beth Creations, TJ’s Trove, Wildly Blessed
Here are the food trucks that will be there: Backyard BBQ, Breaking Burrito, Cheezy Noodlez Gourmet Mac & Cheeze, Curbside Delights, Murph’s Burgers & Fries
Here’s the entertainment lineup:
- 3:00 to 3:45pm — DJ set by Abbi Day
- 3:45 to 4:30pm — Ty Duffy, professional yo-yoist
- 4:30 to 5:15pm — Missouri Valley Music, old-time fiddling
- 5:15 to 6:00pm — South Dakota Aerial & Arts, ground-based performances: juggling, acrobatics, baton, fans
- 6:00 to 6:45pm — Back Alley, upbeat folk-rock band
- 6:45 to 7:30pm — South Dakota Aerial & Arts, ground and aerial performances
- 7:30 to 8:15pm — DJ set by Abbi Day
- 8:15 to 9:00pm — South Dakota Aerial & Arts, aerial performances: silks, hoop and cube