Do you have an event happening in Downtown Sioux Falls? Are you looking for some great exposure?
The skywalk space over the intersection of West 11th Street and Phillips Avenue could be just the answer. With close to 11,000 vehicles traveling this stretch each day, you will be sure to get the word out with a skywalk banner!
General Information for Skywalk Banner Application:
- Banner space availability needs to be established prior to application.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability requests.
- Non-refundable application fee to be paid prior to application (payment accepted – credit card or check):
- $50 non-refundable application fee for DTSF members.
- $75 non-refundable application fee for non-DTSF members.
- Application fee must be paid before application will be reviewed. No exceptions.
- Event needs to take place within the downtown Sioux Falls boundaries.
- Banners may be hung for up to two weeks (pending calendar availability).
- A maximum of three banners can be hung at one time. Once all spaces are filled, no additional applications will be accepted for that time frame.
- The maximum size allowed for a banner is three (3) feet in height, and thirty (30) feet in length. Banners exceeding this size will not be hung. No exceptions.
- All costs associated with the printing, hanging, and removal of banners is the responsibility of the applicant business or organization.
- Applicants may use the printer of their choice as long as all guidelines are followed.
- All banners must be hung and removed by Pride Neon. No exceptions. Banners are hung Monday-Friday only. (Note: Hanging and removal of the banner can cost up to approximately $400; this cost is in addition to any printing costs for the banner itself.)
- Each banner must have grommets located no farther apart than every 4-5 feet along the length, as well as a grommet in each corner, to ensure it can be properly secured.
- Applicants need to deliver and pick up all banners from Pride Neon.
- All banners must be picked up from Pride Neon no more than two weeks after removal. Any unclaimed banners will be disposed of after this period of time.
Skywalk Banner Application Fee:
The application fee must be paid before submitting the application. Call the DTSF office at 605-338-4009 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday – Friday to pay the application fee by credit card. Or to pay by check, mail or drop off application fee at the DTSF office at:
315 N. Phillips Avenue, Ste #200
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Skywalk Banner Application Form:
Once banner space availability is established, and application fee is paid, download the application HERE. Fill out and email this document along with a pdf of the proposed banner design to email@example.com for review.
DTSF will contact the City to get final approval for the skywalk banner. The signed permit will be emailed to the applicant once it has been approved.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is another example of a skywalk banner.
- Make sure the promotional timeframe for hanging your banner is available by contacting the DTSF office.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Download the banner application and fill out form.
- Get a pdf of your banner design.
- Send both the application form and pdf of design to email@example.com.
- Upon DTSF and City approval, a final skywalk banner permit will be emailed to you.
- Get your banner printed.
- Contact Pride Neon* to set up hanging and removal dates.
- Deliver your banner to Pride Neon.*
- Pick up your banner from Pride Neon.*