There’s no better time to visit #DTSF than summertime, especially on First Fridays. Experience an array of events, deals, events and specials you won’t find anywhere else. Enjoy live music, food & drink specials, signature events and more all in downtown Sioux Falls!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the August Eastbank Block Party. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, wine, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center.
Here are your August First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- Grand Opening at Severance Brewing: The newest brewery in DTSF is opening on August First Friday! Come for food, fun, and brews in the new taproom. 4PM – 12AM, 701 North Phillips Avenue.
- Free coffee at Coffea Roasterie: Coffea Roasterie is celebrating its 10th anniversary and wants to thank customers for their years of support by giving away free drip coffee at all locations. 7AM – 8PM, 200 South Phillips Avenue.
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30am – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- The Way Down Wanderers | Levitt Shell Sioux Falls: With surprising elements of jazz, classical music and even hip-hop you won’t want to miss this free outdoor concert! 7PM – 9PM, 504 North Phillips Avenue.
- Shutterbugs – The Art and Artists of Photography at Vishnu Bunny Tattoo: Shutterbugs will be an offering of local photographers and their diverse works. Come for live music, DJ, beer with ID, all ages welcome…never a charge. 7PM – 11AM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
- Art Collective at Icon Event Hall + Lounge: This event brings together the art community and share their work with over 50 artists sharing their work! 5PM – 10PM, 402 North Main Avenue.
- Colter Wall LIVE at Icon: All the way from Saskatchewan, Canada listen to live music on August First Friday! 8PM – 11PM, 402 North Main Avenue.
- 17th Annual Fundraising Banquet and Auction at El Riad Shrine: Come on out for an evening full of great food and drink, games, raffles, silent and live auctions, and prizes galore! 5PM – 10PM, 510 South Phillips Avenue.
- Full Draw Film Tour- Sioux Falls, SD at Washington Pavilion: This isn’t grandpa’s outdoor TV. Bring a buddy, your spouse and definitely your kids to watch the best bowhunting films on the “Big Screen!” 6:30PM – 10:30PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- August First Friday Live Music! at R Wine Bar: Join R Wine Bar for some great live music with Jessica Vines! 6PM – 9PM, 322 East 8th Street.
- First Friday | Nick the Quick & Yosef Moon at Wiley’s Tavern: Get ready for the craziest monthly #FirstFriday party in town and this month help welcome Nick the Quick and Yosef Moon! 9PM – 2AM, 330 North Main Avenue.
- FNB KindnessFirst with Dakota Snow at The First National Bank in Sioux Falls: Celebrate First Friday with a free Dakota Snow shaved ice! Find the red shirts starting at 4:30PM right outside of the Downtown Branch by the eagle statue. 4:30PM – 7:30PM, 100 South Phillips Avenue.
- Meet the Artists: Jana Anderson & Paul Boerboom at Washington Pavillion Visual Arts Center: Come for free admission and gallery talk for “Everything I See” and “Penumbra”. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- Superior Siren at the Old Courthouse Museum Concert Series: Superior Siren will perform in the plaza behind the Old Courthouse Museum and admission is free. Bring your lunch or buy from the Roll’n Pin Café & Grille + Catering. 12PM – 1PM, 200 West 6th Street.
- Author Signing: Daniel Van Deest at Full Circle Book Co-op: Meet local author Daniel Van Deest! His novel, Balance: A Lindstrom Story, is a detective thriller set here in Sioux Falls. Come grab yourself a copy and get hooked! 6PM – 8PM, 123 West 10th Street.
- First Friday Art Show – Kaija Pedersen at Full Circle Book Co-op: Come down to Full Circle Book Co-op to find another monthly art installment on the Prints & Repeat – Fine Art Printing sponsored art wall. 6PM – 8PM, 123 West 10th Street.
Check back for updated and added events!