The Sioux Falls Winter Carnival celebrates winter with nine days jam-packed with events for all ages. Find all events at Sioux Falls Winter Carnival Events. Ice skate at the Pop-Up Ice Rink at 8th & RR! Learn more at dtsf.com/event/2nd-annual-sioux-falls-winter-carnival/
One woman dies every 80 seconds of heart disease… but it doesn’t have to be that way. With simple lifestyle changes, heart disease is 80% preventable! Help the American Heart Association-South Dakota spread the word and wear RED on Friday, February 7 for National Wear Red Day. Post your photos to social media using #SoDakGoRed and show us how you’re fighting the #1 killer of women and taking a stand against heart disease.
Here are your February First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30AM – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- Teen Trivia Nite at Siouxland Libraries Downtown Branch: An after-hours trivia get-together for teens featuring pop culture categories like Harry Potter, Memes, and Marvel! Light snacks will be provided. Costumes encouraged. 6PM – 8PM, 200 North Dakota Avenue.
- Art Connection: a Couples Class with Idali Hall at Rehfeld’s Art & Framing: This First Friday of February is Date Night at Rehfeld’s. Bring a date, a friend, or a stranger! Each student will create one 10″ x 10″ painting on canvas; if you come as a couple, you will “connect” your painting with your partner’s, creating a dyptic. 6PM – 9PM, 210 South Phillips Avenue.
- Brian James Hoffman Art and Music! at Books n Brewz Pizzeria LLC: Brian is bringing back his music and Pop-up art show for another weekend! Live Painting, Original work for sale. Another chance for you to enjoy this very talented man. 3PM – 11PM, 201 North Weber Avenue.
- Art Reception: Bradlee J. Thompson at Museum of Visual Materials: Join them in the Main Gallery for the photography of Bradlee J. Thompson. Light snacks & cash wine bar available. Mingle, view artwork and enjoy an evening out! 6PM – 8PM, 500 North Main Avenue.
- Singles Date Night at Plum’s Cooking Company: Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Plum’s is offering the first-ever Singles Date Night. Chef Jordan Taylor from Bread and Circus will provide a hands-on cooking experience. Learn to make these fabulous dishes while meeting new people. 6PM – 8PM, 401 East 8th Street.
- 2020 Greatness of Our God Tour – Sioux Falls, SD at Washington Pavilion: Newsboys United is coming to the Sioux Empire, and they are bringing Mandisa and Adam Agee with them for The Greatness of Our God tour! 7PM – 10PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- Anthony Gomes – Live in Sioux Falls, SD at Sioux Falls Orpheum Theater Center: Anthony Gomes is bringing high voltage blues to Sioux Falls, SD! Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues Society presents Anthony Gomes. 8PM – 11PM, 315 North Phillips Avenue.
- Short Notice Friday & Saturday Night at Paramount Cocktails & Food: Short Notice plays mostly cover songs from the 1970s but does venture out into other decades. They focus on harmonies and the enjoyment of music. Enjoy live music at Paramount Cocktail Lounge. 8PM – 11PM, 307 South Phillips Avenue.
- Storytellers (Curated by Hannah Lynn) at Vishnu Bunny Tattoo: Hannah Lynn is guest curator for Storytellers : Celebrating Female Artists. Hannah will be selecting artists, designing flyers and hanging the show. It’s her labor of love. First Friday opening with DJS, beer with ID, all ages welcome. 7PM – 11PM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
- February First Friday with Studio B Jazz! at R Wine Bar: Join them for First Friday with live music by Studio B Jazz! Featuring Alex Olsen on piano, Reuben Rodriguez on bass, Bobby Gripp on drums, and Jim Speirs on trumpet. 6:30PM – 9PM, 322 East 8th Street.
- First Friday | DJ Scooter – DJ Chris Hintz and DJ Kor at Wileys: Joining DJ Scooter will be DJ Chris Hintz and DJ Kor from Pinnacle Productions | This is one party you do NOT want to miss! 9PM – 1:30AM, 330 North Main Avenue.
- First Friday Artist’s Reception. at Eastbank Art Gallery: Special showing of their friend Carl Grupp’s work. The proceeds will go to scholarships for Augustana art students. 5PM – 8PM, 401 East 8th Street.
- Live at the Paramount! at Paramount Cocktails & Food: Get your live music fix for one night only. 8PM – 11PM, 307 South Phillips Avenue.
- Marty DeWitt at the Old Courthouse Museum Winter Concert Series: Marty DeWitt will perform in the historic courtroom of the Old Courthouse Museum from noon to 1 p.m. Bring your lunch or buy it from The Cookie Jar. Admission is free. 12PM – 1PM, 200 West 6th Street.