We’ve heard a lot about digital transformation in recent years and the importance of digitally maturing your organization to remain competitive, but how do you know where to start?
Join our webinar as we dive into digital transformation, how to assess where you fall on the digital maturity scale, and how to strategically progress by planning and budgeting for the right initiatives. The right technology can be a catalyst for opportunity, but understanding your current state and where you want to go needs to come first to ensure a true and meaningful transformation.
This is a great webinar for your organization if you find yourself asking:
- Are we investing in the right areas and/or technologies?How do we become more agile and adaptable to change?
- How does our operations, systems, and/or performance compare to our peers?
- Where do we need to be focusing our time, budget, and resources in the next 1-5 years?
- Is there a better, more efficient way to ____? (measure performance, manage inventory, service customers, increase sales, close accounting periods, build reports, etc.)
- What technology or processes should we be implementing today to help us reach a defined goal?
- What do we need to do to stay relevant in a competitive marketplace?
- What tools and resources are needed to stay abreast of changing consumer and market demands?
- Explore the digital maturity scale and how to assess your organization’s current state.
- Define digital transformation and its ROI.
- Summarize how organizations can progress strategically on the maturity scale.
- Define key areas to include in planning and budgeting conversations.
- Demonstrate how process improvement initiatives impact performance and expenses.
- Explore the transformation requirements your industry should be planning for looking ahead.
Jon Ault, Principal | Eide Bailly
With more than 20 years of systems integration consulting experience, Jon helps clients in a variety of industries identify and apply technology solutions that support their strategic business objectives. He provides clients with leadership through technology assessments, business intelligence & analytics and developing strategic plans for information technology. Clients working with Jon can expect him to put in effort to understand both their business and industry, taking the time to identify technology solutions that provide clients with a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
CPE Credit: 1
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Additional Information: This is a Group-Internet Based Webinar. No prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding a complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact Amy DeGeorge.