THIS EVENT HAS PASSED. Please check the current First Friday listings!
Welcome 2020 with the new year’s first First Friday! Kick off the new year with some classic First Friday deals in #DTSF with deals, specials, and unique events!
Prepare your tastebuds for the 7th Annual Downtown Burger Battle happening throughout the month of January and an exciting new way to vote! Find a list of burger contenders and learn how to enter weekly gift card drawings at
Here are your January First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30AM – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- Artist in Residence: Lacey Eidem at Vishnu Bunny Tattoo: Starting the year off is Mitchell South Dakota’s Lacey Eidem. Lacey is no stranger to the walls of the gallery. It’s been a joy to watch her work develop and grow, from free spirited paintings to fantastic portraits, she has always brought her best. 7PM – 10PM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
Check back for updated and added events.
Find more information about downtown Sioux Falls at dtsf.com!