Summer is in full swing and so are First Fridays in DTSF! Enjoy deals, specials and events only on the first Friday of each month. You won’t want to miss out on the variety of art receptions, live music, food & drink specials, signature events, and more only available in this amazing community!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the July Eastbank Block Party. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center.
Happy First Friday! Check out the special deals and events taking place:
- Free admission at Washington Pavilion 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities and fascinating demonstrations with science center interactors. Discounted tickets to educational films in the Wells Fargo CineDome also available.
- Downtown First Friday 1/2 Price Pitchers at Escape 605: Every First Friday, downtown Escape 605 offers 1/2 off domestic pitchers! Escape 605 also has live axe throwing lanes at their downtown location.
- Lauriebelle’s First Friday Deal: BOGO 50% off for tops.
- Blarney Stone Pub: Happy Hours 3pm-6pm; 9pm till Close: $1.00 OFF drafts, bar pours, and house wine; discounted appetizers. ClawRita Friday: 5pm-12am: Tequila, Triple Sec & Sweet & Sour. Garnished with a can of Red Bull. Choose from a variety of flavors – $5.50
- The Source 7:00pm – 10:00pm: Live Music on the Patio with Derek Post!
- Thomas James & Bechtold Jewelry 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Independence Day Prize Giveaway! Come into the store and correctly guess the names of 2 gemstones from a selection they’ve made to draw a prize. Prizes will be gift vouchers of up to $200 for local stores and restaurants!
- Severance Brewing Company: First Friday festivities include music from Brock Dexter 4:00pm – 6:00pm and Skool Rippers Food Truck 5:00pm – 9:00pm! Get 20% off all Crowlers and $2 Off all 16oz 4-Packs in the taproom and online July 2-4.
- Full Circle Book Co-op 8:00pm – 11:00pm: Artshow: 3ihilín and Bailey Meadow – It’s a ‘double dose’ art show of color and creativity featuring 3ihilín and Bailey Meadow; the artists will have a range of originals and prints for sale!
- R Wine Bar & Kitchen 6:30pm – 9:30pm: First Friday with the Hegg Brothers!
- DaDa Gastropub First Fridays: Music, Food, and Drinks! 4th of July Theme featuring Jello Shots!! Live Music: 7:00pm – 9:30pm with Jesse Christen with Dan Hier and Sam – Irish Jazz/blues/rock
- K Restaurant : Check out our First Friday Menu! Tables are going fast so please call 336-3315 for reservations.
- Rehfeld’s Art & Framing : Rehfeld’s will be open late for First Friday (until 8:00pm) and they will be featuring Visions of Summer, current works by Rehfeld’s Gallery Artists.
- Old Courthouse Museum Noon – 1:00pm : Chad Elliot will perform roots, folk, & blues in the plaza behind the Old Courthouse Museum. Bring your lunch and a lawn chair and enjoy the free show!
Check back for updated and added events!