Summer is in full swing and so are First Fridays in #DTSF! Enjoy deals, specials and events only on the first Friday of each month. You won’t want to miss out on the variety of art receptions, live music, food & drink specials, signature events and more only available in this amazing community!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the July Eastbank Block Party. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, wine, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center.
Here are your July First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Alley Cat (An Exploration Behind Cities & Towns) by RJ Burchatz: Full Circle Book Co-op‘s featured artist will present on First Friday with Prints & Repeat – Fine Art Printing. 6PM – 9PM, 123 West 10th Street.
- Amy Ellsworth at the Old Courthouse Museum Summer Concert Series: Listen to vocal and piano favorites in the plaza behind the Old Courthouse Museum for free! 12PM – 1PM, 200 West 6th Street.
- Bare Bodkins Theatre Company presents A Comedy of Errors: Enjoy this classic act at Queen Bee Mill at Falls Park. 7PM, 900 North Phillips Avenue.
- Bechtold’s Summer Inventory Reduction Sale: Be the first to own one of the 100’s of jewelry items on sale. 10AM – 8PM, 325 South Phillips Avenue.
- BOOM – The Explosive Art of Nathan Holman and Harry Sidebotham at Vishnu Bunny Tattoo: Two of the best mixed media artists in the midwest. Come for music, beer, hot dogs and potential fireworks. All ages welcome. 7PM – 11PM, 202 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub: Complimentary Wings and Veggies! Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Earthen Elements: A Ceramics Exhibit at Rehfeld’s Art & Framing: Visit this ceramics exhibit and meet the artists, surround yourself with incredible local artwork! 6PM – 9PM, 210 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- First Friday LIVE with Ron Johnson! at Books n Brewz Pizzeria LLC: Live music with classic rock and country for free! 7PM – 11PM, 201 North Weber Avenue.
- First Friday in July featuring Two White Squares! at R Wine Bar: Come and enjoy a great mix of multi-instrumental originals and covers. 6PM – 9PM, 322 East 8th Street.
- Judd Hoos | Levitt Shell Sioux Falls: Free, outdoor concert with Judd Hoos! 7PM – 9PM, 504 North Phillips Avenue.
- Live Music With Elisabeth Hunstad! at WoodGrain Brewing Co.: Listen to live music during July First Friday! 6:30PM – 9:30PM, 101 South Phillips Avenue.
- Original Hardware Jewelry Event: Sticks and Steel is proud to share an extensive collection of the Original Hardware jewelry line including an exclusive sneak peek at the fall 2019 collection. 4PM – 8PM, 401 East 8th Street Suite 118.
- Tom Watson Live Music at Paramount Cocktails & Food: Get your live music fix in downtown Sioux Falls! 8PM – 11PM, 301 South Philips Avenue.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30am – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
Check back for updated and added events!