Come downtown for classic and new Friday Friday deals, specials and events in downtown Sioux Falls! There’s something for everybody with live music, food & drink, art receptions, and more!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the June Eastbank Block Party presented by Vern Eide Honda. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, wine, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center. You’ll also have a chance to win a 2-year lease on a 2019 Honda Passport from Vern Eide Honda with the 2nd Annual Hops & Hondas Tour where the winner will be announced!
Here are your June First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Complimentary Wings and Veggies! Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue
- Free admission at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30am – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue Suite 101.
Check back for updated and added events!