Beginning at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, November 23, dazzling lighted holiday floats and music will flood historic Phillips Avenue from 13th Street to 5th Street. The 27th Annual Parade of Lights is the official start to the downtown holiday season!
For parking, consider trying a ramp for FREE after 5pm: Downtown Parking Info
Join us at the Holiday Inn City Centre for the Parade of Lights After Party & Awards Ceremony for music, holiday cheer and awards for floats in the following categories:
- CenturyLink Best Use of Lights – This award is given to the float that shows the most ingenuity and engineering in light usage and special effects for visual appeal.
- Best Workmanship – This award is given to the float that displays outstanding craftsmanship, neatness, attention to detail, overall design and usage of color and materials.
- Spirit of Sioux Falls – This award is for the float exhibiting the most public appeal and charm, most creatively pleasing the crowd.
- Mayor’s Choice – This award is given to the personal favorite of Sioux Falls Mayor (pending availability).
- Downtown Sioux Falls Award – This award is given to the favorite of DTSF board.
Persons requiring special accommodation for participation in this event should call 605-338-4009 during regular business hours at least 48 hours prior to the event. Special needs will be accommodated whenever reasonably possible.