There’s no better time to visit #DTSF than summertime, especially on First Fridays. Experience an array of events, deals, and specials you won’t find anywhere else. Enjoy live music, food & drink specials, signature events and more all in downtown Sioux Falls!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the September Eastbank Block Party. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, wine, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center.
Here are your September First Friday deals, specials, and events:
- 25% off Storewide at Young & Richard’s Flowers: Every First Friday any item in the store is 25% off! 9AM – 8PM, 222 South Phillips Avenue.
- Complimentary Wings and Veggies! at Blarney Stone Pub – Sioux Falls: Do you like some Wings with your Beer? Join Blarney Stone Pub for FREE Chicken Wings during our Early Happy Hour on Fridays! 3PM – 6PM, 333 South Phillips Avenue.
- Free First Friday at Washington Pavilion: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities including Stage Science and fascinating demonstrations with the KSDC Interactors. Discounted Wells Fargo CineDome tickets to education or mission films also available. 5PM – 8PM, 301 South Main Avenue.
- First Friday 1/2 Price Domestic Pitchers at Escape 605 Downtown: Please join Escape 605 for First Friday 1/2 price domestic pitchers! Reserve your lane today at www.Escape605.com or call 271-7717. 3PM – 12AM, 11 West 10th Street.
- The Cookie Jar Eatery Caramel Rolls: Caramel rolls $5.00 off per dozen. MUST PRE-ORDER 48 Hours in advance to receive special pricing! 7:30am – 3PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue #101.
- 4th Anniversary Party Week at WoodGrain Brewing Co.: Check out a week full of giveaways, new beers, 3 pack crowler, specials, live music, and so much more. 3PM – 12AM, 101 South Phillips Avenue Suite 100.
- Bohemian Rhapsody Anniversary Party! at TH Grey: This 70’s anniversary party is taking over the Fernson patio with an exclusive look at fall collections and plenty of deals! 7PM – 9PM, 330 South Phillips Avenue.
- Featured Arts Exhibit: ‘Developing Story’ by John W. Snyder at Sioux Falls Arts Council: The SFAC features a new exhibition every two months in an effort to give emerging artists and arts organizations an opportunity to showcase their work. Come for “Developing Story: a year-long film record of traveling with 605 Magazine’ by John W. Snyder into our Community Gallery. 6PM – 8PM, 326 East 8th Street.
- Bechtold’s – Meet the Jewelry Artisans! at Thomas James And Bechtold Jewelry: Have you ever wondered how your favorite piece of jewelry was made? Come to Bechtold’s this First Friday to meet our expert jewelry artisans and learn all about how we create right here in Sioux Falls. 4:30PM – 8PM, 325 South Phillips Avenue.
- Expressions of Joy Show at Eastbank Gallery Guest Artist: Come to Eastbank Art Gallery for a monthly art reception. 5PM – 8PM, 401 East 8th Street.
- Tom Watson at Paramount: Get your live music fix at Paramount Cocktails & Food! 8PM – 11PM, 307 South Phillips Avenue.
- Sioux Falls Book Bag Sale Pop-Up Shop! at Shriver Square: The Dakota’s biggest used bookseller is “on the road” in Sioux Falls with a two day sale! 10AM – 7PM, 230 South Phillips Avenue.
- South Dakota Stamp Design Show at Sioux Falls Design Center: As a celebration of our fair state, AIGA South Dakota invited some of the area’s most creative graphic designers to contribute to a show all about South Dakota’s people, places, and icons. Each designer chose a South Dakota topic and will be designing a series of postage stamps within that theme. 6PM – 8PM, 108 West 11th Street.
- First Friday | DJ Dynamix & DJ Wane at Wiley’s Tavern: PINshows is back at Wiley’s Tavern for a special #FirstFriday Party on September 6th for the start of our “Different Kicks” weekend! 9PM – 2AM, 330 North Main Avenue.
- First Friday with Elisabeth Hunstad! at R Wine Bar: Join R Wine Bar for First Friday featuring an all-time favorites, Elisabeth Hunstad! 6PM – 9PM, 322 East 8th Street.
- Strawberry Banana Milkshake IPA Release at WoodGrain Brewing Co.: Do you like strawberries? Bananas? Milkshakes? Of course you do! This Strawberry Milkshake IPA was given an upgrade with added banana! 12PM – 2AM, 101 South Phillips Avenue.
- First Friday Feature Drink at Coffea Roasterie: Come to the Downtown Coffea to try our September First Friday feature drink! This drink showcases the Dimtu Tero, a recently released washed coffee from the Guji region of Ethiopia. 7AM – 10PM, 200 South Phillips Avenue.
- Psyc-fi Pop Up at Full Circle Book Co-op: A special one week engagement with special prices. The Psyc-Fi series. 4PM – 12AM, 123 West 10th Street.
Check back for updated and added events!