There’s no better time to visit downtown Sioux Falls than summertime, especially on First Fridays. Experience an array of events, deals, and specials you won’t find anywhere else. Enjoy live music, food & drink specials, signature events, and more!
The party is back at 8th and Railroad with the September Eastbank Block Party. Enjoy live music, food vendors, beer, and shopping at some of the most unique stores along the boardwalk of the 8th & Railroad Center.
We will also be kicking off the inaugural Downtown Pork Showdown, a mad-dash month of culinary competition presented by DTSF and Smithfield Foods. Get down to the Showdown from September 3rd to the 30th at 16 participating downtown Sioux Falls restaurants!
Happy First Friday! Check out the special deals and events taking place:
- Free admission at Washington Pavilion 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Featuring free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, free admission to the Visual Arts Center, various science activities and fascinating demonstrations with science center interactors. Discounted tickets to educational films in the Wells Fargo CineDome also available.
- Downtown First Friday 1/2 Price Pitchers at Escape 605: Every First Friday, downtown Escape 605 offers 1/2 off domestic pitchers! Escape 605 also has live axe throwing lanes at their downtown location.
- Blarney Stone Pub: Happy Hours 3pm-6pm; 9pm till Close: $1.00 OFF drafts, bar pours, and house wine; discounted appetizers. ClawRita Friday: 5pm-12am: Tequila, Triple Sec & Sweet & Sour. Garnished with a can of Red Bull. Choose from a variety of flavors – $5.50
- Lauriebelles First Friday Deal: 20% off one regular priced item!
- Remedy Brewing Company: Featuring 1 pound of Lamb Chislic served with ranch, house steak sauce, and kettle chips for $28! Remedy will also be hosting a plant pop-up shop in their taproom from Landscape Gardens Center.
- WoodGrain Brewing Company: WoodGrain turns 6 on First Friday! They have Windy City Bites serving delicious food at 6:00pm and Six Feet Over starts playing at 7:00pm. Special beer releases will be happening all week! Watch their social media for updates.
- Rehfeld’s Art & Framing 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Join Rehfeld’s for a night of art and conversation! Explore the art of the process with sketches, notes, and works in progress. Featured with finalized paintings, all for sale, by Karen Kinder, Jamie Jacobsen, and Stephen Randall. Gallery talk at 7:00pm.
- TH Grey First Friday In-Store Special: Join TH Grey for wine and $10 off every $100! Plus a Huge 50% sale rack!!
- Sticks and Steel: Join them for their 20th Anniversary Celebration! Every day from September 1 – 20, visitors can enter to win gift certificate and product giveaways. And every purchase receives a commemorative Sticks and Steel tote (while supplies last)!
- Great Outdoor Store: All their spring and summer sale is now marked at 40% off, with even deeper discounts to be found in the clearance sections! Now through Labor Day.
- R Wine Bar & Kitchen 6:00pm – 9:00pm: Join R Wine Bar for First Friday as they welcome the band Short Notice!
- The Deku Tree First Friday + Extended Hours: All day Friday and during special extended sale hours from 5:00pm – 8:00pm, all plants in the Carnivorous Collection will be BOGO 50% Off!
- K Restaurant: K Restaurant is doing dinner for First Friday! Check out the menu!! Call 336-3315 to get a table.
- Levitt at the Falls 6:00pm: Tonic Sol-fa, a Minnesota Hall of Fame vocal band and an innovator in the a cappella pop music scene, is playing at the Levitt.
Check back for updated and added events!