Develop conversational skills and acquire experience in becoming more at ease at networking events, meetings, and social events.
This workshop offers the skills you need to:
- Make the most of business networking events
- Start a conversation even when you think you have nothing to say
- Avoid foot-in-mouth disease
- Prevent awkward pauses
- Adopt listening skills that will make you a better conversationalist
- Approach social functions, meetings and job interviews with confidence
- Turn every conversation into an opportunity for success
- Use icebreakers that work every time
A former engineer, Debra Fine established her Denver based company The FINE Art of Small Talk to teach all variety of professional conversational skills for use at networking events, business conventions, trade shows, and with clients, customers and in the workplace.