Startup Sioux Falls and the Zeal Center for Entrepreneurship are hosting a VIRTUAL event about . . . planning virtual events!
Lately, it seems like virtually everyone is planning virtual events, but what does it take to plan a successful event when it’s taking place on the world wide web?
Join the Virtual Event Planning Panel Discussion with a few event planning veterans. Speakers will discuss the hiccups they’ve faced thanks to Covid-19, the finer points of planning events for the digital space, and share some tips and tricks they’ve learned throughout the process of taking their own events online.
Following the discussion, there will be a brief question and answer session with the speakers.
• Addie Graham-Kramer, The Event Company
• Elijah Bonde, Avera McKennan Foundation
• Bob Wendland, The Good Night Theatre Collective & Washington Pavilion
Three gift cards to local businesses will be given away to attendees at random:
• $45 (3 pizzas) to Sunny’s Pizzeria
• $50 to Juniper Apothecary
• $60 to Fernson Brewing Company
To be eligible to win, you must both register for this event and attend.
Please RSVP on Eventbrite at the tickets link above.