DTSF Request for Proposals for 2020 Holiday Lights
Downtown Sioux Falls, Inc. (DTSF) is seeking to contract an individual/company to install and take down Holiday Lighting for the 2020 Holiday Season.
Every year, Downtown Sioux Falls celebrates the Holiday Season by lighting up downtown with festive decorations and lights. We are looking to expand this display by adding more lights to the trees that line Phillips Avenue to provide a warm and welcoming Holiday atmosphere.
More Details About This Project:
- Lights will be installed along Phillips Avenue from 13th Street – 9th Street
- Total of 44 Trees; trees range in heights from 12 ft – 35/40 ft tall (includes 1 larger pine tree by The Diner)
- Install must be completed no later than Wednesday, November 25; arrangements can be made to install lights well in advance; all lights must be taken down by March 31
- DTSF will provide all lights
- Trunks fully wrapped as well as perimeter of branches, each branch NOT individually wrapped
Please provide your prospected bid for this proposal, as well as a projected completion date.
Potential contractors may direct questions concerning this proposal to:
Sarah Lovre, Event Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-338-4009 x 11
Responses to this request are due Friday, September 25, 2020, by 5:00pm.
All responses are to be submitted using the form below.