Save big while you support small businesses and shop downtown during Crazy Days!
Find great deals by shopping Downtown Crazy Days January 21-22! Please note stores normally open on Sundays may extend Crazy Days through Sunday.*
Here are your Crazy Days deals, specials, and events:
- Chelsea’s Boutique: $10 off grab bags, limited quantity available. Winter accessories are an extra 20% off already reduced prices. Outerwear (jackets/coats) will be 20% off.
- Child’s Play Toys: 40% off select toys, books, clothing, and candy.
- Great Outdoor Store: 20% off winter sportswear; 20% off winter outerwear; 20% off select footwear; additional sale on all clearance items.
- JH & Sons Clothier: 25% – 50% off select sportswear
- JuLiana’s Boutique La Femme: New markdowns at over 60% off between $19-$149 on dresses, tops, bottoms, loungewear, accessories, and more! BOGO Denim Sale: Buy one pair of denim, get the second pair Free on brands including MOTHER, McGuire, J Brand, Mavi, and Joseph Ribkoff. Free refreshments and personal styling while shopping!
- Lauriebelles Downtown: $20 and under racks. Items will be $10, $15, and $20. All sales final.
- Nyberg’s Ace Downtown: January 21 – 23: 50% Off One Regular Priced Housewares Item Under $20; 50% Off One Regular Priced Tool Item Under $20; 50% Off One Regular Priced Pet Item Under $20; BOGO Paint Sale: Buy One, Get One Free Gallon of Paint; Free Hand Sanitizer with $10+ Purchase; Free Ice Scraper Glove with $10+ Purchase; Sign up to Win Blackstone 28” 2-Burner Outdoor Griddle ($399.99 value)!
- Primp Boutique: 70% off sale items; Spend $75 and receive a $10 off coupon for next purchase.
- TH Grey: 20% off Storewide all weekend. Hosting our Re-Grand Opening party from 9:00am-7:00pm on January 22. Kicking off the morning with Yoga in the store taught by Form Fitness Boutique. Featuring coffee from The Source plus snacks and champagne; giveaways all day.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange of Sioux Falls: 50% off select sugars, salts, honeys, and accessories Friday through Sunday.
- Thomas James & Bechtold Jewelry: For their 120th year in business, Thomas James and Bechtold Jewelry are giving you 120 reasons to go crazy. They have 120 discounted pieces for sale, and for any purchase of $500 or more, you’ll get $120 in cash back!
FOOD & DRINK
Note: All deals, specials, etc. good only on Friday, January 21, and Saturday, January 22, unless otherwise specified.
- Harvester Kitchen by Bryan: Burger Tasting Menu – experience and explore a 5 course tasting of innovative burgers created by Chef Bryan and his culinary team including angus shortrib, duck, salmon, king crab, and the grand finale burger – cream cheese ice cream in a red velvet bun! menu price @ $79.00. Beer and wine pairings may be added. 5:00pm-9:30pm. Reservations suggested.
- Remedy Brewing Company: Sno Jam Comedy Festival from 9:00pm-11:00pm with an after party on January 21, and Sno Jam Comedy Festival from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Rough Cut Social: 50% off half hour walk-in axe throwing.