Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and DTSF wants to help you celebrate L-O-V-E. Whether your celebration involves a significant other, a group of best friends, the kids, or yourself; here are 12 unique ideas for your Valentine’s Day in downtown Sioux Falls.
Many of these Valentine’s Day deals are good through the weekend. Enjoy free downtown parking after 5:00pm and weekends.
1. Enjoy a classic dinner date. (Please call ahead to make reservations!)
- Eat at one of the most romantic restaurants in the country, Minervas!
- Ode to Food & Drinks Valentine Prix Fixe Dinner
- Bread & Circus Sandwich Kitchen Valentine’s Night Dinner
- Crave American Kitchen & Sushi Bar Prix Fixe Dinner for Two
- MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub Sweetheart Special
- Valentine’s Day Beer Dinner at Josiah’s
- Parker’s Bistro Valentine’s Day Specials
- Co-op Natural Foods Very Vegan Valentine’s Day Bento Boxes
- Swamp Daddy’s Cajun Kitchen Valentine’s Dinner
- The Market Surfs Up Dinner Special
- M.B Haskett’s Valentine’s Day Prix Fixe Dinner
- Humbletown: Valentines Day Show at Blarney Stone
2. Take a cooking class at Plum’s Cooking Company.
3. Create something together.
- Simply Perfect Valentine’s Date Night Candle Making Class
- Full Circle Drink & Draw: Valentine’s Edition
- Full Circle Book Co-op Roses and Rosé
4. Eat sweets and treats.
- CH Patisserie French Macaron filled Heart Boxes
- Half Baked Sioux Falls Valentine Cupcake Decorating Class
- The Cookie Jar Eatery cookies, cakes, and more!
- Queen City Bakery cupcakes, mousse, mini-cakes and more!
5. Bundle up for ice skating.
6. Experience a wine tasting and craft beer tasting.
- R Wine Bar Valentine’s Day! R Jazz Club featuring Jim McKinney Quartet
- Galentine’s Day and Valentine’s Day at Wine Time on Main: Get a free chocolate covered strawberry with a glass of champagne.
- Passionfruit Cream Ale Release! at Remedy Brewing Company
- Truffle Stouts Release at WoodGrain Brewing Co.
7. Pamper yourself.
- Atoley Salon & Spa Valentine’s Specials
- Spa 2000: Couples massages featuring chocolates, champagne, and steam rooms after! $201 for 60 minutes massages per couple.
8. Listen to poetry.
9. Craft with the kids.
- Museum of Visual Materials Valentine’s Day Party for Kids
- BronzeAge Art Casting Family Bronze Bling Class
10. Throw Axes.
11. Play games.
12. Go shopping.
- Sioux Falls Winter Carnival Boutique & Shop Crawl
- Sticks and Steel: Head over to Sticks and Steel for a chance to win “Wonderful World”, their best-selling wall art piece—$195 value.
- Juliana’s Boutique La Femme 30% off all outerwear and also take 10% off storewide, including all sale items through February 17!
- The 605 Running Outfitting Experience